As a practitioner you have the ability to significantly improve the quality of life of your client
s by using the key concepts that drive neuroplastic changes.
This practical workshop will discuss the latest evidence based principles of neuroplasticity and how to ensure you are applying them clinically. With the latest advances in rehabilitation the potential for positive change in neurological conditions is greater now than ever before.
The course will cover;
- Practical implementation of neuroplasticity
- How and when motor relearning is achieved
- Developing intensive rehabilitation programs for a range of clients
- Hands on demonstrations, case scenarios and critical reviews
- Discuss the exciting new developments in Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Self-efficacy and how as a practitioner you have the ability to positively influence it.
Gilly Davy from Connect Neuro Physiotherapy, is an experienced senior neurological physiotherapist and clinical educator. She is passionate about sharing practical knowledge of the latest evidence based rehabilitation approaches. She was awarded the Australian Physiotherapy Association 2015 Ipsen Contribution to Neurological Physiotherapy.
It is designed for health care professionals working in any form of rehabilitation and open to physiotherapists, occupational therapists and exercise physiologists.