Exercise to minimise brain loss in Multiple Sclerosis: practical guidance and clinical application
This one hour webinar is based on a recent presentation that Gilly presented at the Biogen Australian and New Zealand 2018 MS Nurse Summit. Summarising the latest evidence regarding the neurological impact of exercise on those living with MS.
This webinar is suitable for both health professionals and the public and you will learn the following:
- The promising potential neuroprotective effects of exercise on MS
- Why exercise is so vitally important to those living with MS
- What are the main barriers to exercise and how to over come these
- Why those living with MS should be referred for MS specific rehab at diagnosis
- Why is interval training for both cardiovascular and strength the ultimate way forward for those with MS
- How to implement interval based training
- Introduction to the innovative MS Get a Head Start program
Once you have purchased the webinar you will be taken to a page with full details of how to join the webinar.