Recorded Webinar on
How to protect your brain – Neurological Protection
This one hour webinar will be inspiring and motivating for both the public and health professionals and anyone looking to maximise their brain. Come and learn;
- At what age and how quickly does the hippocampus degenerate?
- What does exercise do to the hippocampus?
- How you can slow down the affects of degeneration on the brain through exercise?
- What the latest evidence based research around brain protection is saying?
- That vigorous exercise can improve cognitive function in both health adults and also those already with cognitive changes
- What type of exercise is the most influential on brain health?
- Be motivated to start exercising now and encouraging all of those around you to exercise
Once you have purchased the webinar you will be taken to a page with full details of how to join the webinar.