Recorded Webinar on
How to protect your brain – Neurological Protection
This one hour webinar will be inspiring and motivating for both the public and health professionals and anyone looking to maximise their brain. Come and learn;
- At what age and how quickly does the hippocampus degenerate?
- What does exercise do to the hippocampus?
- How you can slow down the affects of degeneration on the brain through exercise?
- What the latest evidence based research around brain protection is saying?
- That vigorous exercise can improve cognitive function in both health adults and also those already with cognitive changes
- What type of exercise is the most influential on brain health?
- Be motivated to start exercising now and encouraging all of those around you to exercise
Once you have purchased the webinar you will be taken to a page with full details of how to join the webinar.
Don’t worry if you can not make the live session, if you still purchase the webinar you will be able to access the recorded version at any time as much as you like afterwards.
Click on the GREEN TAKE COURSE bottom below to register and find the full details of how to access the webinar.