Recorded Webinar on
Locomotion: The new, the old and the different
An informative and thought provoking live recorded webinar on locomotion, gait rehabilitation, walking and running in regards to neurological rehabilitation.
In this 1 hour recording discusses;
- How much intensity is needed to create change and access central pattern generators
- What aides to use and what not to use including what orthotics are excellent and which ones are not
- Body weight support training
- What you CAN do on a treadmill
- Nordic walking
- Exoskeletons and robotics
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
This talk is aimed at health professionals however anyone interested in neurological rehab will not only enjoy this talk but find it very informative.
Gilly Davy from Connect Neuro Physiotherapy, is an experienced senior neurological physiotherapist and clinical educator. She is passionate about sharing practical knowledge of the latest evidence based rehabilitation approaches. She was awarded the Australian Physiotherapy Association 2015 Ipsen Contribution to Neurological Physiotherapy.